Ian JennerAll plans by this Coach
Trying to increase you FTP and its not moving then this plan is for you ! The plan covers 6 weeks and approx 8 hours a week on the bike which most of us can incorporate into our family/work/life week. This is a plan that has balanced intensity and volume with perfect recovery allowing you to embrace the hard work that you are doing to increase your current FTP value. Your FTP is a measure of your fitness on a bike that is decided by how long you can sustain a consistent effort for over a specified period of time....This plan covers all the factors you need to cover to improve your current value !!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.