Ian JennerAll plans by this Coach
Trying to increase you FTP and its not moving then this plan is for you ! The plan covers 6 weeks and approx 8 hours a week on the bike which most of us can incorporate into our family/work/life week. This is a plan that has balanced intensity and volume with perfect recovery allowing you to embrace the hard work that you are doing to increase your current FTP value. Your FTP is a measure of your fitness on a bike that is decided by how long you can sustain a consistent effort for over a specified period of time....This plan covers all the factors you need to cover to improve your current value !!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.