Kyle McFarlandAll plans by this Coach
If you're setting your sight on events such as Belgian Waffle Ride (BWR), Robidoux Rendezvous, Mid-south Gravel, SBT GRVL, or Wasatch All Road- this is the plan for you.
Gravel events are booming in popularity, and are becoming more and more competitive. This plan will give you the edge you need, not only to survive your 100+ mile race, but will prepare you to race at your absolute best.
Volume/intensity progresses throughout the plan in a science-based approach. Each training session is built as a structured training session, allowing for integration with apps like Zwift, Rouvy, and compatible with smart trainers. These sessions can also be downloaded to your head unit device to take your intervals out on the road/dirt.
This plan is for athletes who:
- Can train 8-10 hours per week,
- Have access to a power meter or smart trainer and heart rate strap
- Can currently ride comfortably for 60-90 minutes, non-stop
- Are ready to put in some serious work, dig deep, and have a blast
Each session can be performed either inside or outside, and can be exported to devices such as Bryton, Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, etc.
Included in the plan:
- Initial testing protocol
- Strength and mobility sessions
- Sessions that build on each other from week to week
- Helpful articles, tips and tricks
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?