Ordinary EpicsAll plans by this Coach
12 Week Plan for riders who want to try some more structured training in their routine. Pacing by Heart Rate and/or Perceived Exertion. Indoor Trainer suggested, but not required. This plan includes tips and strategies for riding technique, fueling, and pacing.
5 days a week of riding and weekly hours range from 5 to 10.
If you have already been riding some, but not quite making the progress you want, this is for you!
Consistent riding for a couple months before starting this plan is suggested. The plan is designed to work for all riding disciplines.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.