Ordinary EpicsAll plans by this Coach
12 Week Plan for riders who want to try some more structured training in their routine. Pacing by Heart Rate and/or Perceived Exertion. Indoor Trainer suggested, but not required. This plan includes tips and strategies for riding technique, fueling, and pacing.
5 days a week of riding and weekly hours range from 5 to 10.
If you have already been riding some, but not quite making the progress you want, this is for you!
Consistent riding for a couple months before starting this plan is suggested. The plan is designed to work for all riding disciplines.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?