David RyanAll plans by this Coach
This plan is aimed at busy people that want a boost pre-racing. On average it is 7.5 hours per week with 4.5 hours during the week with a 3 hour road ride on the weekend.
All sessions mid-week can be done both on the road and on the turbo/rollers.
The start is from a relatively low base with focus on a mixture of increasing volume and intensity to make you fast by week 6.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?