Kyle McFarlandAll plans by this Coach
This 10 week Polarized Base Plan is designed by White Pine Athletics' Head Coach Kyle McFarland for the advanced to intermediate level cyclist looking for big gains in FTP (threshold) and the ability to repeat high power output efforts over a long duration. If you're racing road, gravel or XC MTB this plan will give you the base you need to build towards your strongest season yet.
Each session can be performed either inside or outside, and can be exported to devices such as Bryton, Garmin, Wahoo, Zwift, etc.
Included in the plan:
- Initial testing protocol
- Strength and mobility sessions
- Sessions that build on each other from week to week
- Helpful articles, tips and tricks
- Optional substitute for weekend group rides
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?