Criterium Racing - Key Workouts for your Event in 5 Weeks
Stefan MastallerAll plans by this Coach
This plan is hard work. There are no short cuts in training!
This plan helps you prepare for Criterium Racing in 5 Weeks. A mixture of intense interval sessions combined with some longer Endurance Rides will ensure you are ready for your A Race in 5 Weeks.
Use this plan if you have already done a few races and are used to training 8-10 hours per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?