JR Coaching LtdAll plans by this Coach
A unique training plan to take masters riders through the 1st half of the year while they prepare and build towards race season. As masters riders require more recovery, we have built a 6 week rotational plan instead of the usual 4.
Designed to be started at the end of the off season and builds over the next 24 weeks to hit the race season in full flow.
With a keen eye on VO2 Max capacity and maintaining a strong level of endurance, this plan is ready to get you to your next race category.
The plan uses a mixture of off bike strength and conditioning programming with on bike focussed power and heart rate based sessions.
NOTE: All strength sessions and exercises must be delivered by a qualified professional
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?