Sweetspot - 2 months Sweetspot training - advanced
Kasper HansenAll plans by this Coach
About this training plan
This training plan is constructed by Kasper Hartl Hansen, EREPS certified personal trainer with specialty in cycling. The purpose of this training plan is to offer a 2 month training regimen to maximise increase in FTP through four weekly Sweetspot training sessions and two aerobic endurance sessions, for the advanced and elite racer. The plan is most user friendly on the open road, but can also be undertaken on a home trainer.
The workouts in this training plan are scheduled and focused with the clear objective to maximise muscular endurance as well as maintain aerobic endurance, through:
1. Semi-long to long intervals at Sweetspot intensity (sub-threshold).
2. Longer intervals at low intensity.
3. Specific LSD rides (Long, Slow, Distance).
- Power meter (or indoor trainer with power meter capability) and heart rate monitor are required in order to follow this training plan.
- Four weekly workouts.
- Structured workouts.
- Thorough explanations of workouts as well as comments and pointers throughout the training plan.
- E-mail support with the responsible coach if you have questions to the plan: email@example.com
- Discount on subsequent VO2max training plan of 25% when signing up for this plan.
For a more customised plan meeting your specific requirements, contact the coach for a consultation in order to secure a made-to-fit version. Cost of consultation + a made-to-fit plan = 37,5 USD. Offer only applicable to customers holding a current training plan.
More from Optimum Performance Coaching
We offer a broad range of training plans for cyclists. All training plans are based on tested principles supported by experience, professional insight and scientific evidens. Read more about Optimum on the website (supports translator) www.optimumcoaching.dk. Here you will also find the blog, Baroudeur, with a broad catalogue of content from training, nutrition and recovery and much more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?