Jason HolderAll plans by this Coach
This 6 week plan is for the rider that is familiar with big mountain riding and wants to take their fitness up. All workouts are optimized for use with a powermeter and the program is designed for the rider who can allocate up to 4 hours of training per week.
We test your current fitness and then train for 4 weeks
Then we will have a week of short high intensity work to bring some freshness and then we will retest your
new performance levels ready to progress onto the next program and continue development.
If you are unsure what volume plan to choose, pick the higher volume plan and trim down the endurance rides to suit your daily schedule. Or consider sending us an email to discuss your requirements in more detail.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?