Mikhail Custom Polarized Tri Plan (10hr/wk/6days/12 weeks) (TID = 80:3:17)
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the FFT polarized builder plan based on the science of Seiler. This is the 10hr in 6days a week version. This plan emphasizes low intensity (80%) and high intensity (17%) with a touch of threshold (3%). This plan combines low, middle and high intensity training in an efficient but manageable training package.
This plan has a match to trainerroad sessions of equal length or difficulty
Beginner ✩✩✭✩✩ Pro
TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:36 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|0:04 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:07 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:36 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||0:04 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:07 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?