Jeff WinklerAll plans by this Coach
Thanks for checking out one of my training plans! I'd love to start working with you.
You should have some riding under your belt before beginning this plan. Ideally, you've been on the bike 2-3x per week or other aerobic activities. The plan assumes that you are fresh and ready to start training. This is best achieved with a week off or easy week before you start the plan.
You can start this plan at any time during the season. You may notice more or less improvement depending on what you have done in the few months prior to starting this plan. Nonetheless, this plan will stress and improve all the physiological systems needed for improvements in your fitness.
This plan requires 6-8 hrs per week with the longer rides on the weekend. It is suitable for a rider with a normal work schedule, but may require time on the trainer during the week due to limited daylight.
Why Buy From Me?
- Detailed, flexible plan from elite-level, experienced coach (35+ years)
- Strength & Conditioning guidance for off-the-bike training
- Re-use your plan multiple times
- Use your workouts in apps such as Zwift for indoor training
More tips and tricks...
Check out my website and subscribe to my email newsletter for additional cycling and training related information.
Click here for more information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.