Paul WarloskiAll plans by this Coach
Congratulations on embarking on a cycling adventure!
You can use this training plan if you're doing a gravel race or any kind of long ride, like Ride Across Wisconsin or Day Across Minnesota.
All of my plans include endurance training, strength training, yoga, and full email support (paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com). Email me with questions any time!
We build up your aerobic endurance with lots of easy miles, then we start building more aerobic capacity with some interval work.
You get strength training weekly, plus yoga for recovery and strength.
If you run out of time on a given day, do at least some part of a workout if you can. Some intervals are better than none!
Also, you can switch days around, especially on the weekends! The only time that switching gets to be a challenge is putting the long day after an interval day. The legs may dislike you a little...
As always, you may email me at paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com to ask questions!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.