Paul A WarloskiAll plans by this Coach
This cycling training plan is a little different than most.
First, we use yoga for both strength and recovery.
Second, we do strength training twice a week, either with bodyweight or gym work.
Third, we do two days of intervals, one set of short intervals, one day of moderate intervals. One or both of these days can be part of a longer ride.
Finally, we do at least one long ride a week, gradually building to close to the target event distance. Depending on time constraints, we will add at least one other moderate ride into the schedule.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?