High Volume Threshold Build
Jacob EmmertonAll plans by this Coach
This programme has a strong focus on improving a rider's threshold power. The best results are typically seen with a strong base behind it. Our Aerobic Engine builder block is the perfect compliment for this threshold block. By the end of this program, the rider should be able to sustain a higher power or ride the same hard power for a longer period of time. Perfect for a race or fondo in the mountains or a time-trial as well.
This programme assumes you will commence Week 1 with some km’s already in the legs and that you have a moderate amount of time during the week to get in 2 to 4-hour rides and that you are riding outside near hills.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|16:31 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||16:31 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?