Moderate Volume Base/Threshold Build/Peak
Jacob EmmertonAll plans by this Coach
This programme is for a rider who has on average 14.5 hours per week to train. This program has a strong focus on building the aerobic engine for the first half of the program to help you finish your chosen upcoming event. It then switches to help improve the rider's threshold for sustained efforts such as long climbs.
This programme assumes you will commence Week 1 with some km’s already in the legs and that you have a moderate amount of time during the week to get in 2 to 3-hour rides and that you are riding outside near hills.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?