Matthias GrauteAll plans by this Coach
Bike Vo2max / block training
The plan consists of two 3:1 blocks, each starting with a very intense week. In the first week you can look forward to four HIIT units.
In the second and third week the volume increases and you can expect only two or one HIIT unit. The fourth week always forms the relief week. At the end, you could include a competition or test. Alternatively, there is a competition after the 8 weeks.
The plan is rounded off with interesting athletic units.
Have fun & a new V02-Max record!
I look forward to your feedback. Matthias
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:07 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:38 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:32 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:07 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:38 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:32 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?