Jakub Novak - Pro Cycling CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Why Buy From Us?
Detailed, flexible plan from former World Tour Professional and qualified coach Jakub Novak.
What comes with a training plan:
• EMAIL COACH ACCESS for questions or help with your plan
• Re-use your plan multiple times, updates included free
• CHOOSE from many variations of the plan based on your LEVEL and DURATION - you can switch free first 7 days.
• 100% Satisfied customers with great reviews - you can check the reviews here
Is This Plan For You?
• Built for L'Etape Race 136km and 2 770m in elevation
• Designed to build and improve your Aerobic Endurance, Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and Climbing Ability with +30 min hills
• Training is designed from 10 to 14 hrs of training per week.
• 4-5 rides per week
• Easier weeks included for recovery and adaptation
• Shorter trainings are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
• Regular FTP tests to track progress
• Train using Power or HR
• Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
• Not recommended to start this plan without any prior fitness! You should complete base preparation with at least 8 weeks of solid training
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 7 days.
Non-stop email coach support
Our Qualified Coaching team is available to answer any questions during the first use of your plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?