Cycling Ireland 8 Week Beginner Girls Programme
This programme is designed to give you an introduction to our wonderful sport from all aspects including: specific sessions, skills and knowledge that will help you become a better bike rider!
The programme will be 8 weeks in duration. Your weekly session will be delivered by a Cycling Ireland leader each Monday at 6PM via Zoom. Here you will be guided through each session and presented with an opportunity to interact with the leader to ask questions and learn. Learning is the focal point of this programme!
You will have one session per week, one skills challenge per week and one cross training exercise per week. Feel free to add in another bike ride or two per week if you feel comfortable doing so, keep these easy. Add the cross training in toward the end of the week to allow time to recover before the next session.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:48 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:48 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.