6 Week 'Zwift Compatible' Base Builder
By DesignAll plans by this Coach
This plan is ideally for Intermediate riders, yet begginers could also be included in this plan.
It is fully Zwift compatiple, and utilises this as there are 3 session that could be ridden inside and the weekend session outside.
This plan will build you a great base for the Spring.
The plan is built for people with busy lives, yet want the best from their smart trainer and who want to get outside at the weekend. It start and finishes with an FTP test.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?