Continuation of the General and Special Endurance Improvement plan | 4 weeks
Sergey KozachenkoAll plans by this Coach
Indoor training plan to improve general and special endurance.
If you have little experience but are already ready to move on to cycling training, then this training program is exactly what you are looking for!
Functional testing is required prior to using this provisioning plan.
With this plan, do not exceed your functional heart rate threshold! (The only workout in which the heart rate can reach or slightly exceed your FTHR is the SUBLT workout code)
Let me know if the intervals are interesting and if you are motivated to complete this plan. Be careful with the accumulated fatigue - contact if you need help, do not risk overtraining!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:20 hrs||2:02 hrs|
|3:30 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:20 hrs||2:02 hrs|
||3:30 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?