Transition to indoor riding
These workouts are excellent for both indoor and outdoor riding. Durations are shortened. Strengthening work included. If you do not know your FTP (Functional Threshold Power) or LT (Lactate Threshold heart rate), contact me and we will help to figure it out (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have taken a power or heart rate test in the last 18 months, you can use it for these intervals, as they do not require you to be quite as particular as some other types of workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.