Rock Cobbler- Stupidly hard, delightfully fun. 8 wk (6-9hrs/wk)
Adam Mills MSEd. Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
The Rock Cobbler is a stupidly hard ride bordering on a race. It was conceived by Mad Men... on barstools in the dark hours of the night... passionate and driven to showcase roads, trails and a VERY challenging route not yet ridden, not yet tamed. It is 85-100ish miles consisting of county asphalt roads, trails, private land, a river, a creek and a brewery.
It is very hard but will be sickeningly fun. Some fun details are share with riders. Many are not. Source Endurance coaches and athletes have been to this event many times and this training plan imparts to you what you need to be able to accomplish in order to enjoy all that is the Rock Cobbler.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?