Katharina SteppanAll plans by this Coach
You would like to get fitter in 4 weeks and start biking? Here's your plan! You need a bike, biking gear, and a yoga mat. Exercises vary to engage your entire body, to build up core and hip strength for better performance and overall fitness, to build up your central nervous system, to keep you strong and healthy and to have more fun throughout the entire week. The plan builds up week by week (bike workouts as well as strength and conditioning workouts). At the end of the week you'll find relaxing workout to mobilize and stretch your entire body and all the muscles that you have used. Bike sessions can be uploaded into Zwift. If there are any questions feel free to ask my any time (Englisch and German). Enjoy the plan and your progress! Your Coach Katharina Steppan (instagram: @coachkatharina)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?