BASE TRAINING + Weights- INTERMEDIATE 9-12hr/w
Jeremiah BishopAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for in experienced endurance athletes with at least two years of training under their belt.
This plan includes strength conditioning and a short run once a week that can be substituted with cross training or a ride.
TSS of this plan makes it a challenge but will bring you into your race build better than ever!
Workouts are in structured format for play on smart trainers.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:59 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:27 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|2:20 hrs||3:48 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:59 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:27 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||2:20 hrs||3:48 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?