Base Training - 3 months of Aerobic Endurance
Kasper Hartl Hansen
About this training plan
This training plan is constructed by Kasper Hartl Hansen, EREPS certified personal trainer with specialty in cycling. The purpose of this training plan is building base fitness in the shape of solid aerobic endurance and efficiency. On top of that, initial muscular endurance workouts are being introduced while still building on your aerobic fitness gains.
This plan can be used as a stand alone base plan or be the first step in a modular seasonal plan build program, as our Build plan adds on nicely at the end of this base phase.
- Power meter and heart rate monitor are required in order to follow this training plan.
- Structured workouts.
- Thorough explanations of workouts as well as comments and pointers throughout the training phases.
- This plan does not include a strength training plan - for this see our separate Cyclist Strength Training Plan.
- E-mail support with the responsible coach if you have questions to the plan: email@example.com
For a more customised plan meeting your specific requirements, contact the coach for a consultation in order to secure a made-to-fit version. Cost of consultation + a made-to-fit plan = 37,5 USD. Offer only applicable to customers holding a current training plan.
More from Optimum Performance Coaching
We offer a broad range of training plans for cyclists. All training plans are based on tested principles supported by experience, professional insight and scientific evidens. Read more about Optimum on the website (supports translator) www.optimumcoaching.dk. Here you will also find the blog, Baroudeur, with a broad catalogue of content from training, nutrition and recovery and much more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.