Ultimate FTP Booster, Intermediate
Jamie FrancisAll plans by this Coach
The ultimate 8 week FTP booster plan.
Effective. Practical. Scientific.
Designed by an ABCC level 3 coach and British Cycling 1st category racer, this carefully structured plan is designed for busy athletes with 6 to 8 training hours available per week, looking to maximise their performance.
The plan focuses on improving your functional threshold power (FTP), a key determinant of cycling performance. Every session has a clearly defined goal and detailed notes explaining the session.
All sessions are structured and compatible with Zwift and TrainerRoad.
All midweek sessions are a maximum of one hour to fit with your schedule.
Let's get started!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:40 hrs||2:20 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:46 hrs||0:25 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:40 hrs||2:20 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:25 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?