Kinetic Intro Base Training (Free 1st 100 copies with code KineticBASEYT)
Scott MacleanAll plans by this Coach
Intro Base Plan for 8 hours per week FREE first 100 with code: KineticBASEYT
How to use short workouts at sub threshold and VO2 inside your BASE training month 1
This schedule will show you how to use 8 hours and approx 440 TSS per week (no increase in time) BUT with progress inside workouts.
Your KEY session alternates between Zone 3 with surges in week 1 to a classic VO2 max intro in week 2. You then flip back to a zone 3 workout with surges in week 3 that progresses from week 1. You then switch off in week 4 and would start week 6 at VO2 progress key session before alternating to zone 3 progressive workout 3 etc (you get 4 weeks in this FREE plan)
The remaining time is spent in zone 2 and 3 with some surges to make sure the heart =rate stays out of zone !!!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?