12 Week BARE BONES Base | 3.5-5 hours | with personalized coaching insights
Erik KnudsenAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week base plan (power based) is designed for the cyclist with limited time and looking to maximize every minute on the bike in a structured, systematic, and proven way.
This is a low-volume plan, therefore every single workout counts!
Do you have more time to ride? Just add zone 2 endurance rides on Wednesdays and Sundays to transform this plan into a mid-volume block.
In addition to the plan, you also get:
-core work with instructional video
-monthly insights from the author of this plan (coach Erik) every 4 weeks (link provided to connect with coach!
-insights after each of your FTP tests from coach!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:01 hrs||1:35 hrs|
|0:31 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:01 hrs||1:35 hrs|
||0:31 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?