Kinetic Cycle Coaching VO2 Max guide to build 6-12 weeks of workouts
Scott MacleanAll plans by this Coach
In this workout you will find 6 easy to follow workouts that will build your VO2 max engine
Get for FREE with code from YOUTUBE episode 9 of live chat
You will find 6 VO2 max workouts that are ideally spread over 6-12 weeks (or longer)
You would perform no more than one per week and if new to VO2 then I suggest repeating each one at least once (so 12 weeks of work)
Make sure you test and have your correct VO2 power as these are tough workouts so you want your time and effort to have great returns.
These are basic (I refer to them as classic) efforts and easy to follow and ideal for the winter.
I would get more creative post Xmas but these are great to get started with
These workouts are part of episode 9 of my LIVE coach chat on Youtube
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:21 hrs||1:04 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:21 hrs||1:04 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?