Guillaume PlourdeAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to improve your threshold power over 8 weeks. It is built including two recovery weeks, the last one finishing with a 20 mins FTP test to assess the improvement.
It is recommended to start this plan after a minimum of 8 weeks of steady base endurance build. The first block targeting longer and varied efforts, the second block shorter efforts at a higher percentage of your current FTP.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?