Zack Allison, BSE- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This is a strength specific plan with 2 gym days per week. The periodization changes the reps and sets in a progressive manner ending with a max phase. Please utilize gym coaches and guidance to practice proper form when lifting weights. This plan does not have interval sets or overarching periodization for cycling beyond an 8 week lifting plan. There are endurance and warm up workouts written in but you can insert another plan over these gym days to complete a whole training plan with gym and riding workouts.
This specific plan utilizes weight equipment found in a gym setting or a larger home gym set up. If you do not have access to a full set of weights, please see our plyometrics specific plan for workouts where you do not need a gym or weight equipment.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?