Zack Allison, BSE- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This is a strength specific plan with 2 gym days per week. The periodization changes the reps and sets in a progressive manner ending with a max phase. Please utilize gym coaches and guidance to practice proper form when lifting weights. This plan does not have interval sets or overarching periodization for cycling beyond an 8 week lifting plan. There are endurance and warm up workouts written in but you can insert another plan over these gym days to complete a whole training plan with gym and riding workouts.
This specific plan utilizes weight equipment found in a gym setting or a larger home gym set up. If you do not have access to a full set of weights, please see our plyometrics specific plan for workouts where you do not need a gym or weight equipment.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.