Zack Allison, BSE- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for you to complete the DK200 with the fastest time possible, while being comfortable in the ride, and having the most fun. This is an amazing, fun, epic ride, but its a grueling course and without training properly you will be uncomfortable and you will take a long time to finish. This plan is for people who may not need or want a full time coach but still need guidance and specific workouts in training for this event. This training plan has been updated with TP workout builder.
Starting out with a short base and aerobic capacity building phase this training plan quickly builds to tempo and threshold intervals with endurance training to bring you to the best possible fitness in time for the DK200.
In this training plan we give you the ability to follow along with HR or power by using Intensity Factors and rate or perceived exertion scale. Intensity Factor is written as a fraction or percentage of threshold where RPE is a value out of 10, 10 being a V02 max or HR max effort.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?