BCA | THR Booster ~ Heart Rate – NOVICE – 15 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 15-week plan has been designed specifically for novice riders. The plan focuses on improving your THR but is also great for general fitness. You can also use this as a winter training/off season base plan.
- 03:13 hours progressing to 06:08 hours (max week).
- Ideal if you are new to cycling
- 4 bike workouts per week.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Suitable for master athletes (30 + years of age).
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses heart rate.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor