Base Builder - Elite Level | 8 weeks 9-20h/week + Coach Support
Jakub NovakAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Why Buy From Us?
Detailed, flexible plan from former World Tour Professional and qualified coach Jakub Novak.
By the end of the training you will have excellent Base fitness and be ready to start more specialized training.
When should you start the plan?
This plan is best started 4-6 months prior to your first A-priority race of the season
What comes with a training plan:
• EMAIL COACH ACCESS for questions or help with your plan
• Re-use your plan multiple times, updates included free
• CHOOSE from many variations of the plan based on your LEVEL and DURATION - you can switch free first 7 days.
• 100% Satisfied customers with great reviews
Is This Plan For You?
• Smash your competitors with this Elite professional training plan
• For professional cyclists or very competitive, experienced cyclists and aspiring winners wishing to give your preparation 100%.
• Designed to prepare you for the more specialized, race-specific training that comes later in the season.
• Improve Aerobic System, Lose Weight, Build Strength
• Training is designed from 9 to 20 hrs of training per week.
• 4-5 rides per week
• Easier weeks included for recovery and adaptation
• Regular FTP tests to track progress
• Train using Power & HR - Power Meter & Heart Rate Monitor Required!
• Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 7 days.
Non-stop email coach support
Our Qualified Coaching team is available to answer any questions during the first use of your plan.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|22:22 hrs||5:35 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||22:22 hrs||5:35 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor