BCA | Base Plan ~ Power – ELITE SENIORS – 15 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 15-week plan has been designed specifically for elite senior riders (50 + years of age). The plan focuses on winter/base training by building your endurnace and overall/general fitness.
Elite Senior Riders:
- 09:50 hours progressing to 15:05 hours (max week)
- 5-6 bike workouts per week.
- 50 + years of age.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Plan uses power.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:12 hrs||5:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:12 hrs||5:30 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter