Steve's Custom Polarized Builder Plan (10hr/wk over 12 weeks) 1 day off
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
The aim of this plan is to start a polarized build with 80:20 intention. Ride outdoors if possible, but if not you can training on the turbo/zwift. This plan includes cadence training, base build, and some threshold.
"mixed sessions" can be done as base z1+z2 (or z1+z2+z3)
days off can be swapped
if you are fatigued, substitute an easy day
TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:06 hrs||3:36 hrs|
|0:18 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:06 hrs||3:36 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter