Phil KilpatrickAll plans by this Coach
This plan is great for those coming off a long and low programme or are new to structured training. If you are new to structure its important to work the body and then allow recovery, if you wish to add time to weekend ride's ensure its at Zone 2 power.
Weekday intervals and longer rides at the weekend
Intervals and strength training thorough the week.
Total sessions 3-4 bike, 1 strength and as much yoga as you like
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?