16 Week Cycle Program
Pauline CoundAll plans by this Coach
This Cycle Program is a 16 week program to prepare for a Long course Triathlon or a Gran Fondo/Century Ride. It is a power and TSS based plan and would be suitable for cyclists or riders with some cycling experience.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:43 hrs||5:28 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:43 hrs||5:28 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?