Coach inc - 6 weeks "Business Plan" to boost FTP
Taygan RobsonAll plans by this Coach
- "Business plan" is a fitness plan tailored to suit the business conscious individual, designed for the busy individual who wants to boost their functional threshold power ( FTP ), but only has a limited time during the week.
-This plan is designed to be done on a smart trainer or similar device that reads power.
-3*maximum of 45min sessions during the week for time constraints | 1*70-90min session on the weekend.
-3-4hour volume for each week which is periodised from week 1 to week 6 to build your FTP.
-You should have some level of previous fitness and experience cycling and using an indoor trainer.
-This plan takes into account Duration, Intensity, Volume and Recovery.
-These programs are compatible with all smart trainers and all external cycling apps like Rouvy and Zwift.
-Programs are Power ( Watts ) based for indoor sessions. Weekend ride is an indoor session that focuses on Active Endurance Zn2.
-Your Functional Threshold Power will be tested at the beginning and end of this 6 week program, with a 2x8min Peak power output test..
-All indoor training programs are 40-90min.
-Sessions are structured accordingly. Duration on weekends are for active endurance and intended to enhance and work on your biking skills rather than staying on the indoor trainer.
-All indoor sessions are structured to work through the zones from your Active Recovery, Endurance, Tempo, Vo2 to Neuromuscular intervals.
-Any advice needed on theses programs please don't hesitate to e mail me on email@example.com or to get a more comprehensive plan to push your fitness goals further.
-Keep to the structure, keep it consistent and simple. If you focus on the intensity you can control your volume later.
-Please visit www.coachinc.co.za for information about my training and testimonials from past and present clients that are currently working with me.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:33 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:33 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?