8 Week Threshold Builder Intermediate
Chaz TurmonAll plans by this Coach
This is an 8-week threshold building plan. It is laid out with 12:30hrs a week. The week workouts range from 1:30hr-2hr. The weekend has longer hours from 2:30hr-3:30hr rides. This a good amount of volume for cat 1-3 racers or anyone who trains 10+hrs a week. Week 1 starts with establishing your threshold through testing. Week 2-7 will be workouts designed to build your threshold. Week 8 will conclude with another testing week to measure improvement. There are some workouts thrown in to help maintain Vo2 Max while doing the threshold work. All ride times can be tweaked to work for your schedule. This is a POWER based plan. Any questions, email Elevate Coaching at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?