7-week Gravel Racing Training Plan (8-10 hours/week)
Landry BoboAll plans by this Coach
Training for a gravel race? This plan will get you ready! The 7-week gravel racing training plan will focus on the areas key for success in endurance gravel races. Limited on training time but training for a long event? This plan will help you build the aerobic endurance needed for gravel racing with only 8-10 hours per week.
The plan features structured workouts during the week, and fun long gravel rides on the weekends.
This plan will work best for those who have several years of training experience and have completed at least 1-2 months of base training.
--Muscular endurance needed for the sustained efforts of gravel racing
--Endurance training needed for long events
-Training Experience: 3+ years
-Availability: 5+ days/wk
-Level of fitness: 1-2 months base training minumum
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?