Ross HamiltonAll plans by this Coach
If you are looking for a short training block to get your aerobic fitness ramped up this programme is perfect for you.
Each week you will complete 4 cycling sessions aimed at developing power and efficiency in your aerobic zones.
This programme is perfect for those in the offseason looking to build sustained aerobic power or as a back to base block between A races. Sessions rely on both extensive and intensive aerobic rides to build efficiency at sub-maximal intensity.
The programme is best completed using power but can be easily adapted to heart rate based training.
Lay days are present to allow for additional recovery rides or a catch up day.
Email support will be included in the purchase of this plan.
Perfect for sportives, triathlons and road racing.
If you check the box at checkout to provide email, I can follow up to make sure you get started ok.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?