2020 LeTape - High Volume Program
Jacob EmmertonAll plans by this Coach
This programme is for a rider who has on average 17.5 hours per week to train. This program has a strong focus on building the aerobic engine for the first half of the program to help you finish the upcoming event. It then switches to help make you the fastest you can up the 3 climbs that you will have to tackle as well as touch up work to ensure you a strong finish.
This programme assumes you will commence Week 1 with some km’s already in the legs and that you have a moderate amount of time during the week to get in 2 to 4-hour rides and that you are riding outside near hills.
Start this program on the 5th July 2020 so the 20-week programme finishes on the 28th November 2020 which is the day of the LeTape event.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|17:36 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||17:36 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?