Julius Jennings koolstofcoaching.comAll plans by this Coach
Sportive Intermediate 5-6 days per week
This plan is designed for the intermediate Sportive rider that has been riding for at least 6 months. The plan has you riding 5-6 days a week and progressively builds you, so that your weekends get a little longer and the workouts get a little harder throughout the plan. Don't worry; you will improve as well, so you will be ready for them when you get to them. The plan uses different training zones, so you can use a heart rate monitor, power meter or just go on your 'feeling'(RPE-rate of perceived exertion). This is a great way to give yourself structure and keep you focused to attain your goal at your Sportive. Go for it and I know you'll really improve
Your plan comes with a FREE interactive training diary where you can enter and download all your training data, meals, heart rate and power readings. You can access your training diary from any computer, iPhone app or just print it off for a hard copy.!
PLUS A FREE 30 page booklet ‘A Cyclists Guide To Riding Sportives’
o Introduction to Sportives
o Training Explained
o Which bike and equipment to buy
o Clothing and kit
o Bike Fit
o Basic bicycle maintenance
o How to ride in Groups safely
o Descending and cornering tips
o Nutrition Guidelines
o Fuelling your ride
o Why cyclists need to stretch
o Event day checklist
o Riding the Event
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.