3 Weeks to a Better Sprint
Tyler ClarkAll plans by this Coach
This 3 weeks plan is dedicated to making you a better sprint. Not all of us are born with a natural wicked sprint so incorporating sprint workouts in our training is necessary. This plan piles all my favourite sprint workouts in one block of training. This doesn't mean that once you are finished you will have a better sprint for life. Including one of these sprint workouts in future training week to maintain and continue to build on your sprint is very important.
Throughout this plan, you will be performing 9 different sprint workouts combining speed, power, and repeatability to help you improve your max power and sprint capability. The workouts will be spread out though out a basic mid volume base plan while allowing for the proper rest between workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:40 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?