BCA | Race Plan ~ Power – ELITE SENIORS – 22 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 22-week plan has been designed specifically for elite senior (50 + years of age) riders. The plan focuses on preparing you for a road race by taking you through all the phase of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
- 10:10 hours progressing to 14:03 hours (max week)
- 50 + years of age.
- 5-6 bike workouts per week.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Plan uses power.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Data analysis: see training guide for detail.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:08 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:35 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:08 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:35 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter