Endure Performance Collective
Welcome to STAGE 1 of the SWEET SPOT SLAYER cyclist training program.
This 4 Week program is for those who are:
- New to Sweet Spot training; or
- Haven't done much specific Sweet Training in the last 6-12mths; or
- The Crit, Road or Track racer who is just starting BASE training again for a goal event 5-6 months away.
STAGE 1.7 is the first half of the BASE phase in our SWEET SPOT SLAYER training programs, is designed for people who can train an average of 7hrs p/wk, incorporates both indoor and outdoor training sessions and is based around an 80/20 Polarised Training approach.
As with all of our training programs, if you haven't performed a Functional Threshold Power (FTP) test in the last 8-12wks or are restarting training after more than 4 weeks off the bike, we highly recommend you perform an FTP test before commencing in order to ensure accurate training and progress tracking.
All of our plans are suitable for performing indoors or outdoors. For best results we recommend performing them indoors using a Smart Indoor Trainer set on ERG mode.
This program can be completed on Zwift or TrainerRoad. If you wish to complete the program on TrainerRoad, you must request and join the Endure Performance Collective team in TrainerRoad to get access to the custom made workouts we use in this training program.
Get ready, STAGE 1 begins now!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.