Ashley WilliamsAll plans by this Coach
Looking to improve your FTP or Power on the bike? This 8 week killer program could be for you.
This program is for somone who is coming off consistant Base training with a recovery week. The program is not for the light hearted and will test you mentally.
This program will help lift your sustained-power capabilities. The plan will pursue that outcome in a number of different angles. increasing endurance, sustained power, and the ability to hold long bouts of discomfort on the bike.
Overall this plan will look to increase your FTP, build your ability to push high steady watt and the ability to recover faster. we ask that you test before partipcating in this 8 week program.
Dont have a power Meter?
This program also has optional RPE 1-10 also
EXTRA ADDITONAL SOURCES
- Weekly Tips
- Added optional strenght and core workouts
- Added flexability workouts.
- Email contact with coach (email@example.com)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?