Landry BoboAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for those who have already completed their winter base training and are ready to begin specific training to prepare for criteriums. Ideally, this plan will begin 8-10 weeks out from the beginning or crux of your season.
This plan is for intermediate-advanced athletes with 8-10 hours a week to train. Additional time at "endurance pace" can be added if one chooses.
This plan features:
Block #1: Threshold/Muscular Endurance focus
Block #2: High intensity Build
Block #3: 2 week preparation/taper phase
-Training Experience: 3+ years
-Availability: 5+ days/week
-Level of fitness: Good base level of fitness (1-2 months minimum)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?