Landry BoboAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is for athletes who are looking to improve their Functional Threshold Power (FTP). This block will help those seeking to improve their climbing or time trialing abilities, or just general fitness to prepare for an event. FTP is one of the biggest predictors of performance for a cyclist.
This plan features structured workouts on the weekdays, with more open unstructured type workouts on the weekends. This works well for those with limited time during the week, but who like to get out for longer rides with their friends on the weekends. There are two rest days programmed per week. Depending on the terrain near your house, the interval session may be best performed on the trainer. But fear not, there are plenty of endurance rides and "free rides" for getting out and having fun!
This plan will work best for those who have been racing/training for several years and who have built a good base of fitness for at least 1 month preceding this training plan.
-Training Experience: 2+ years
-Availability: 5+ days
-Level of fitness: 1-2 months base training minimum
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?