Ciaran's Everesting Training Plan (12hr/wk over 4 weeks) (TID = 75:20:5)
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
Everesting plan....adapted from previous Mont Blanc plan
Beginner ✩✩✩✭✩ Pro
anaerobic build: ✭✭✩✩✩
aerobic build: ✭✭✭✭✭
FTP build: ✭✭✭✭✩
TRAINING TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
• Prepare your kits the day before and carry spares
• Fueling adequately before, during and after
• Don't do anything different on the day than you did before
• Favour comfort over speed if you are new to sportives
• Wear decent clothing, carry a thin rain jacket
• Ride with a friends if possible
• Ride safe, carry a mobile, with full charge and spare $$
• Start slow, and build up from there
• Pace hills ; dont race them
For event pacing try this fft.tips/bonk
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
Keywords: HIIT | Base | Seiler | Sprint | Sportive | Allen | Fitgerald | 80:20 | Rapid | Builder | Trainerroad | Zwift | WKO4 | WKO5 | Andrew Coggan | Recovery | Wattbike | FTP | FTP builder | Martin Burrows | FFT | Gran Tour | Fondo | Gran Fondo
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?